Your data can be processed and used by the Municipality of Ankaran, TIC Ankaran and agencies and other companies that are business partners of the Municipality of Ankaran and TIC Ankaran.
I. Personal data protection
2. Data protection officer
The data protection officer for personal data protection at the Municipality of Ankaran can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The contracted processor of the personal data for the Municipality of Ankaran and TIC Ankaran is company Studio Kernel d. o. o., Ferrarska ulica 8, 6000 Koper. The Controller and Processor of the personal data have determined their mutual relationship and obligations with a written agreement.
4. Disclosing personal data to third parties or third countries
The Municipality of Ankaran and TIC Ankaran do not disclose the collected personal data to third parties or third countries.
Your data can be processed and used by the Municipality of Ankaran, TIC Ankaran and companies, agencies or other entities with whom the municipality and TIC Ankaran collaborate.
5. Types of personal data and the purpose of processing
5.1. Processing on the basis of consent
The Municipality of Ankaran and TIC Ankaran collect and process individuals’ personal data for the purposes of sending out general news and special promotions. This information is transmitted exclusively via e-mail.
For this purpose, the Municipality of Ankaran and TIC Ankaran collect and process the following data from an individual: full name, address, e-mail address.
5.2. Processing on the basis of legitimate interest
The Municipality of Ankaran and TIC Ankaran collect and process individuals’ personal data in the basis of legitimate interest, while simultaneously informing them that they may withdraw their consent at any time.
The data is processed and collected for the following purposes:
- for the purposes of sending e-newsletters on current events in Ankaran once a month via e-mail: full name and e-mail address;
- citizen feedback and initiatives (citizens can submit feedback or initiatives on the website https://oba.si/sl/za-obcane/pobudbe-obcanov): full name, e-mail address, phone number, address or geotagged location;
The Municipality of Ankaran and TIC Ankaran will use the data in this kind of submission exclusively for this purpose.
6. Personal data protection
The Municipality of Ankaran and TIC Ankaran have taken all necessary legal, organizational and logistically-technical measures for ensuring personal data protection, pursuant either to their internal rules of to their contractual partners, by:
- Providing security for their premises, equipment and system software, including input/output units;
- Implementing application software that is used for personal data processing;
- Preventing unauthorized access to personal data when it is being transmitted, including transmitting via telecommunication means and networks;
- Ensuring an efficient manner of blocking, destroying, deleting or anonymizing personal data;
- Ensuring subsequent determination of when the personal data was used and added to the database and by whom, for the period for which individual data is being stored.
7. Time limit for storing the personal data
An individual’s personal data that is being processed on the basis of consent is stored until the consent is withdrawn.
A user’s – individual’s personal data that is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest is processed and stored as long as the stated purpose exists.
8. Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to the relevant legislation governing the field of personal data protection, the data subject has the right to withdraw a given consent at any time, as well as to request a consultation, rectification, restriction of processing or deletion of the personal data, by submitting a written request to the address Municipality of Ankaran, Jadranska cesta 66, 6280 Ankaran, or via e-mail at email@example.com. The data subject can also submit a complaint regarding the processing of their personal data through the same channel.
The data subject can also submit a complaint regarding the processing of their personal data directly to the relevant authority, i.e. the Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia.
9. Measures in case of a violation
In the event of a violation of the personal data protection, the Municipality of Ankaran and TIC Ankaran will immediately implement all necessary internal and external measures (technical, organizational) in order to protect the rights and interests of the affected data subjects, every one of which will be informed on the matter, as will be the relevant supervisory authority of the Republic of Slovenia.
II. Cookies policy
Cookies are small text files that websites use to ensure more efficient user experiences.
By law, cookies can be stored on your device if they are essential for the website to operate properly. All other types of cookies require your consent.
This website uses different types of cookies. Some of them are used per request of third-party sites that appear on our website.
The following cookies are used to ensure all of the functions of the website:
- Essential cookies make the website operational; they enable the basic functions, such as website navigation and access to safe areas of the website. The website may not function properly without these cookies.
- Statistical cookies are cookies that are used to monitor visits to the website in order to improve the user experience.
- Marketing cookies anonymously gather data on your website visits. Their purpose is to target the advertising so that it is suitable and interesting to an individual user.
A detailed description of an individual cookie and its duration is listed in the chart below:
Essential cookies make the website operational; they enable the basic functions, such as website navigation and access to safe areas of the website. The website may not function properly without these cookies.
|phpsessid||Until the end of the session||A session cookie to maintain the user’s session on the website|
Statistical cookies help the website proprietors understand how visitors use the website by anonymously collecting and reporting information.
|_ga||Google Analytics||2 years||Used to distinguish users with an ID that is used to compile statistical data on how a user uses a website.|
|_gat||Google Analytics||session||The Google Analytics Application uses a cookie to throttle the request rate.|
|_gid||Google Analytics||session||Used to distinguish users with an ID that is used to compile statistical data on how a user uses a website.|